--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, March 28, 2005

Lazy weekends

hehehe... weekends r always great..
im loving it...

yay! Friday no work! Good but lazy Friday... Eat n sleep eat n sleep... Laze ard.. met Ir for awhile at Tamp on Friday night, snack ard, eat dinner den we watch Tv wif sis at home...

Sat, took taxi to work again!! It seems like every Sat i took taxi... its like 6 times in a row alrdy, waste money only $12 per trip! Take taxi good la cos no need to walk to MRT, no bridge no need to stand in trains n no need to walk to Suntec.... plus can waste time at hm. I always woke up late on sat cos sis not schooling... no one to nag at me! After work, we go out after work den watch Miss Congenality 2, hehhe.. funny but not as fun as the first one.. den normal la, walk2... wanted to go to Concert Hanyut but its raining n cfm packo one... so we skipped tat... Sis went, i heard fm her some of my cousins were there too...

On Sunday, Im so erratic.. hehe... cos my menses come!! woah.. hurts like mad, cramps here and there.. den my sensitivity level went way up!! i can cry at anythin....
Early morning was suffering, keep curling n rolling... arghh very irritating...
Ir wanted to meet me b4 he book in, but i keep declining.. dunno y also.. den i cry... i also dunno y... hahaha... in the end never meet... n btw, i didnt study at all... no study on Fri, Sat or Sun!! im crazy... really crazy... haiz.. jus no mood to study at all...
den in evening, cramps felt better... mum n sis wanted to go bowling at Downtown East, my sis managed to talk me into going even though i know i still hadnt studied...
If i go, i get to bowl n have a good time and can hv dinner n supper!! Yum! Mum n Dad also like dun care so i jus go la... i got ready in jus 3mins.. super fast! we took taxi there so can reach there fast! cool huh? everythin so fast!!
Faizal called last min telling me Liza having birthday chalet there.. so i jus drop by wif sis. Mum n Dad go walk ard first. My gosh, it so embarrassing... I wished 'Happy bday' to the wrong gal... paiseh2, its dark i guess!! hehehe... But really, she look alot like Liza... hehehe
Then her bbq pit got so few pple, i was expecting to meet alot of familiar faces there but i dun seem to know anyone there... nvm, luckily i 'slumber', so i entertained myself. My sis also say i not paiseh like tt but i dun care la... after eating, poof! off i go to play bowling...
N i must say, I SUCK AT IT.. darnz....
nvm, thou shall not give up! i shall practise more often.. if got money... hehe
Bro came over cos he didnt bring his keys n he's damn good at bowling.. kanasai!
Stikes here n there... mine always go down the drains....
Had supper.. yum yum... satay!! eat n eat n eat....
went home n felt guilty... jus as i was about to read my notes, Ir called.. chat n chat n chat till 2am... so i only started reading notes aft tt... den fall asleep
Worken up my Ir's call at 5am.. he FORCED me to wake up n study...
study abit n sleep abit... Sis also very naggy in the morning, haiz.. i hate waking up early!
buti was happy as i go to work early, can dilly-delly walk but still on time! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home