--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Jobs so fast??

Omigosh!!
i jus about to finish my last lake of education n so many things to handle already!!
i received call for interview as MacDonald Trainee Manager n job recommendation at SIA
haiz.. so fast??
im still unsettled... unprepared...
i still wanna have fun... have alot of things to do before i start working again
still wanna chill!! BUT but but... iof i dun react now, the job opportunity will be gone n taken up by others...
dilemma... dilemma.. im always put into such difficult situation... hate that!
my decisions arent always the best but i wont regret them, stubborn pple r like tat! haha.. always think im right... wahaha... i will somehow right the wrong no matter how wrong my decisions r...
Trainee Manager at McD?? cool... straight be manager!! WOAH... i got experience in F&B so it shdnt be a problem la. bUt shift work n weekends must work. And pple will look down on such job.
But then again, im a service person, its my industry, my forte.. Hmm i see how much they're paying n job advancement they offer before i take up a job. Not bad.
Mum's fren recommended me to work at SIA. No idea wat i'll be doin. Pay ard $1400 but hv 2 yrs contact. I hate contracts. If its a contract, den there wont be any increment this 2 yrs n maybe i be jobless once the contract is done. I would need to find a new job after 2 yrs. So instable but its SIA!! Hmmm... airport somemore! But Amir dun like to work in Airport cos he say the guys there gatal gatal.. yah i shd know better, i worked there rotating routine for 4 mths there!
If i want, confirm can get cos they need pple immediately, some more they require a Diploma n i have advantage cos i live near n im doin Business Admin n Tourism bakground n knowledge.
Hmmm.. haiz... Hmmm....
Dunno la, really dunno... was reading classified section. Got other jobs offer but im at disadvantage, i dun speak Mandarin. Haiz...
Im keeping my options open for now, wont take any job yet cos i still wanna chill.. part-time maybe! But i'll still got for interviews with no intention of working.. haha!
Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home