--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

i screwed up my paper

the BPT paper is over but i feel bad about it...
i know im gonna fail for it.. fail badly.. probably scores 10% only...
but its a relief to know tt i'll pass overall anyway...

serves me right anyway, was too lazy to study for it...
no mood, no motivation....
i can count the number of lectures i attended with one hand!! but i never skipped tutorial classes though!
i was so tired from work n TV seems more intertesting than reading notes

so now, left with one last exam next Tues... UCCD!! i know its a difficult module, alot of context n essay-writing answers are required... but i hv to pass this paper anyway.. *finger-crossed*
haiz.. jus one more week to the end.. one week...
next week marks the end of everythin!! i'll be a diplomat soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home