--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, March 28, 2005

Forgot to blog on my dear Mummy

Happy 46th bday mum....
hmm... she's a year older... on 12 Mar 2005

I forgot to post photo or blog entry...
anyway, on 13Mar05 we all decided to hv dinner at Gurame Indonesian Restaurant
took taxi to Marine Cove n walk ard East Coast area...
Den we go on n went to play bowling... funny funny
that when my cousins came along n join.. was kinda impromptu...
all photos updated on Monday,28 Mar are taken on tt day

On way back, mum n dad took cab hm which bro paid for.
me bro n sis took a ride on Fadil's [my bro fren] sports car
wah! he parked his car so far we had to walk far...
his car is cute n music is so cool!! i sat on front seat after he drop his cousin off at eunos...
wen we reach hm... me bro n sis watch VCD together.. Nice
felt sorry i didnt hv time to get mum a present ... so preoccupied wif projs!
i treat mum, bro n sis to Seoul Garden the week after..
ahhh.... felt better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home