--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Down Wif Flu....

sob... sob.. i fell sick today...
woke up n couldnt get up... felt so tired...
super tired, i dunno y also.. super lazy as well!
keep sneezing... den feverish...
so today MC!! gonna be my last one... feel so cheated $18 see doc...
but at least oklah can rest for a day...
if i go work, still hv to work in a sickly situation n i was slow in everythin i do this morning, i'll still hv to take cab to Suntec which will cost ard $15.
So $18 with one day rest better than $15 with work rite??

tmr my last weekday, Sat my last day of work!! Yippy...
My last paper on Tues was ok... i didnt finish up n made some mistakes but i dun care already!! i've already passed even without taking the paper.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home