--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

??????

haiz... came hm... another mail...
it jus makes my decision harder to make...
i received yet another $1000 study grant from Stansfield College
i receive the same for Singapore Institute of Commerce(SIC)
headache.. headache!! oouch!

of cos, i wanted to continue studying.. preferably a Bachelor of Science in Management at University of London either at Stansfield or SIC.
Bachelor in Biz Admin from University of Newcastle at PSB is also fine...
money.. money.. money...
b'cos of my Diploma, i only need 2 yrs to complete my Degree, unlike 4yrs in NUS, SMU or NTU

Dad say he's ok with it but i'll hv to support myself... its not tt i want him to pay anyway..
i want to bear full reponsibility, i dun wan to ask any money from my parents
i manage to convince Dad tt i will be independent n taking up part-time job.. i also told him tt if i go NIE if will also take me 2 yrs to complete but i will only get a Diploma in Education, not a degree...
but i still hv to discuss with Mum.. which is not easy..
She doesnt even approve of my poly education!!! she will say tt i be too old by time i graduate
my parents were so afraid i wont be able hv enough savings to get married if i wated time n money on higher education.. haha! actually quite true, they hv a point!!
i still have to pay back my Diploma n Degree loans when i start working... will i hv enough cash by then? if i dun work now, lower CPF... still hv to use housing loans to buy house...
haiz.. then, tt'll be NEVER-ENDING debts!!!
headache.. heachache! ouch!! ouch... ouch!
WHAT EXACTLY DO I WANT???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home