--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Yest's V-Day

yup, yest v-day... such a sweet day...
as i walk down the streets, saw lovey-dovey couples holding hands or hugging...
awwww.... den there's alot of bouquet of flowers ard...
mostly roses! some red, some pink n the bouquet wrappers r mostly purple or pink.
Sweet! i saw smiles on pple faces.. great...

my fren, Valentina receive a bouquet of tulips at work, so sweet of her bf!!
cos her bf in camp now.... very sweet...
Amir call me n told her bout it den he ask if i want one, i tell him i'll kill him if he buys them cos its so ex! Anyway, i've received alot of bouquet of roses throughout out 27mths 2gether, mostly blue roses, my fav!
He also wanted to buy me an MP3 this valentine, but i told him not to buy...
dun want him to waste money, my bro & sis says im stupid but i dun think i need it n im so afraid of losing it, im a very careless person... there's alot of things tt pple gave me n i lost or spoil them. i fear that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home