--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, February 13, 2005

this weekends....

sat was supposed to be our v-day celebration...
oklah, wasnt that romantic but im fine with it...
was supposed to dine at some place near the Merlion area, but its closed.
Tok taxi dwn to Orchard rd instead. Swensens' was fully packed.
we had dinner at Palm Cafe n jus went hm...
oh b4 tt, kinda watched a Korean movie, "Moment to rem" it was soo sweet.

He bought me choc flower bouquet while i gave him Levi's boxers..
ok, that was all... fights are still inevitable.. haiz...
i made him so angry tat night... so sori i didnt apologise n walked away.

i make it the next mornin, ask him out to go zoo... again, my cuz r not free!
haiz... he doesnt wanna go without kids along cos we've been to zoo 2gether before so this time he wanted kids to come along... weird weird...
so we didnt go zoo!
went to his house instead, fun, real fun!
Played playstation all the way!!! Danial [his bro!] was so good at the games!! Dammit. I lose all the sets played with him. nvm, he's a seasoned player, im still amateur at it.

oh b4 tt, we had lunch at Pizza Hut, my treat this time!
i really dun mind treatin him cos eating with him is simply a fun one.
when we dine, we'll spend a long time... laughing, chatting... blah blah [ he always took a long time deciding on the menu]

den i sent him off at Pasir ris where we parted for another 2 weeks.
i bought all the food he wants to eat at NTUC to bring back to camp.
hmmm costly!! n he's taking advantage of spendin my money. Naughty boy!!

i guess its the end of the 'holiday' for me.
time to get serious on projs! deadline coming real soon. 1 March 2005, i fear that date. Presentation n submission for most of my projs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home