--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, February 28, 2005

Sunday??

sunday? sun-day?
i didnt get the sun at all!! Arghh... grrrr...

opened my eyes, i heard scream of my name, "AZIZAN!!"
darnz, my signal to wake up alrdy... nice sleep i had last nite!! Finally...
jo msg to ask help on UCCD, log-in to help but i cant seem to help cos i cant find info.!

den, argghhh.. heard my name being called again....
felt bad cos didnt help jo... sorry jo... i cant defy my mum...
but im amazed my mum's 46 on 12mar m she still hv the strenght to shout n screw me up!! most mums wld hv slowed down by now.. no energy to shout2 alrdy..haha
gosh, she's freaking irritating, she got me so so so mad
n when im mad, there goes my head.. poof... i cant control myself...
my attitude went bad, my mouth like laser
"arr.. wat do u know, u dun go to sch wat?? wat do u know bout stress?? try to go to sch, n work n do projs n housework PLUS take care of sis??"
gosh, it felt good.. for awhile... felt bad later... haiz... told her not to make me mad!! arggghh
dad another one, freaking irritating... argghhh!

today, we had visitors in the house!
zul came over to do aur-con servicing! poor guy, he was sneezing all the way cos too much dust! hehe.. 3 yrs of no service wat! den, adek n her colleague came over to sell their pdt!
n the guy was handsome[her colleague]... haha... i tot it was her guy...
turned out he knows me!! wahahaha....
he asked mum to re-cfm... hehe.. he's my pri sch fren Rafi... wahaha
i only recognise him after taking a few looks at him... haha
i felt weird, it seems tt my pri sch fren has been appearing up to me one by one ever since i entered Poly..

den we rushed down to CGH to visit abg Wan! he having op tmr...
hope he'll be fine... felt kinda weird cos every1 so quiet...
n of cos... eloquent azizan is here to help....
nice conversation i had with him.... hahaha... see at least i stir up something!!
den on the way back, bumped into Is n his gf... met him AGAIN?? jus saw him yest at TM, but this time wif gf... wahaha.... his dad had high fever, maybe visit him tmr also la...

Had supper at Eastpoint there... mum doesnt like it.. haha...
felt weird cos pple staring at me when i speak Malay n when i sit in the same table as my Fam.. weird huh?? haiz... nvm... it gets me all the time...
i understand Mandarin anyway, it doesnt matter wat they say i know wat they saying n somehow know how to respond...
maybe i'll get myself certified soon... i'll sign up for Mandarin course at Cambridge Language School... yeah i will... after Diploma la...

Ir... ir.. where r u?? i miss you so so so so much...
hope ur doing fine in camp...
Oh btw, he got into OCS!! im so proud of my baby...
Charlie [BMT]... Alpha [Sispec].. Hotel [OCS].... i wonder wats next???
oh yah his corpral rank got stripe off cos he left Sispec for OCS so now recruit again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home