--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Relationship Problems

well.. i dun hv relationship prob rite now...
n i definitely wld not want to hv any..
jus wanna be happy wif Ir now...
i hate to admit this but its true, the distance.. in a way, keeps the relationship healthy!

I may not hv probs now but i know there r pple ard me who r having probs...
i shall not mentioned names, but i understand how they felt
the excrutiating pain, the mental torture & endless emotional rollercoaster they all go thru..
its easy to say, "its ok, forget bout him/her.. move on, smile k"
but its not!!

maybe im jus so emotional n sensitive, im a lover who loves deeply, its not easy for me to jus dun care n forget bout some1 who makes an impact in my life...
now, i kinda of miss tat feeling... haha.. tt feeling of being in pain...
its the only time where i can eat alot alot alot, indulge myself without feeling guilty n the only time to eat, eat, eat, cry,cry, cry, be quiet by myself, escape myself fm the world n sleep peacefully after a bad, hard cry!
its also the time where when u eat alot, u dun gain weight tt much cos ur thinking alot...
'the brain burns more energy than when u exercise!'

haha, im being CRAZY... but NO! i dun wanna hv probs, jus wanna be happy...
my advise to those pple in such prob, think positively!
i take it as the period where i hv a break n realise my mistkes n learn fm it, its also the time to realise wat u really want n u'lll treasure wat u hv better [be it frens, family or bf/gf]
treat it as a path in your life u hv went thru.. its a life experience.
but dun lie to yourself, dun say "im fine" when u know ur not!
show ur emotions in watever ways u can... CRY, its the best! keep a diary if u want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home