--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Pressurized!!!

haiz... i feel so pressurized....
im graduating soon.. really soon...
i can smell freedom but i feel pressure too!
I NEED to find a job. NEED one tt pays well.
Darnz. Shit happens.
Dad gonna get retrenched soon. Mom tired of working all her life, she wants a break.
So who's next? ME!!
im suppposed to take care the house bills n stuffs. tt be $500 ++ in total
im supposed to give them some money as well
where am i gonna find such money?
how am i gonna get a JOB fast!
its not fair!! y me? y not my bro?? he starts working 1st n he's not even contributing anythin BUT im supposed to bear responsibility.
Mum keep nagging i wasted 3years in poly... waste time n money...
Now, both mum n dad joined forces AGAINST me!!! they claimed pple dun go for job post, its the job n the salary tts more impt.
[in other words, its useless for me to get tt diploma n waste 2 yrs when i cld hv gotten a job 3 yrs ago with my O lvl]
HAIZ i dunno wat to say la. FUCKED UP!!!
wat to do? this is life... everythin is wrong la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home