--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Lazy lazy...

Work up early today but sleep again, woke up agin at 9am but sleep again!
ahiz.. so tired, finally woke up at 11am when Jo sms me.. hahaha
too late to go for 1st lecture alrdy, haiz....
den as I get ready to go out of my hm, Jo msg me saying, YY is sick n she aint coming at all n Ven is still onn leave for her Grandpa funeral.Then Jo, also didnt go for 2nd lect cos hshe hadnt bathe at all when i called her.
WAH!! I dun feel like going already, dun wanna be in the big lecture alone, i mean no kakis!! haha... so lucky i hadnt leave my hm yet, if not, no choice hv to go 2nd lect.
I really hope someone mark/sign for my attendance today..
K, im gonna lepaks 1st den i go for tutorial at 2pm.
OUTZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home