--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Im late....

haiz... i was busy surfing the net for careers tt i forgot the time.
he was alrdy at Tamp[he cycled!] when he called n i hadnt bathe [opps!]...
as i was about to sneak out, Mum woke up!!
hahaha.. BUSTED!! shit... i pretended wanting to buy breakfast but she knows anyway, my acting skills worsen.. haiz... or issit my dressing tt gave way??

nvm, had to buy McD breakfast for bro n sis at Tamp Mall den had to rush hm to give them their food. Rested for awhile den go market to run errands for mum.. haiz.. tiring!! its a hot day today.. almost past out... fuhhh.. hot!

later, had to go n wash the kitchen....

Amir had gone to Marine Parade cycling, haiz.. such short time with u n ur gone again...
Had breakfast at McD n tts that.. sad... but im contented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home