--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hack - care ??

sometimes i wonder if im a gal!
take a look at my room.. omg, i myself dunno wat to say...
i somehow feel like i dun bother at all

i dun care wat i put in my mouth
i dun care how much i spent
i dun care about my health, my fitness
i dun care about the wounds n papercuts i get
i dun care about my body, weight or face
i dun care about so much things!

WAT IS WRONG WITH ME DAMMIT???

my frens spent alot just to look good
my frens starve n trained n exercise so hard jus to look good
my frens take time to pay special attention to themselves
gals whine n whine n makes such a big deal of being imperfect n discontent...
i sometimes am guilty of tat but wats diff is tt, i dun really care i'll jus whine n complaint but no actions done, unlike those who disclipline themselves jus to reach to tt 'perfect' level

wats wrong with me? how come i dun care?? Y??
how come im unwilling to spend money on beauty pdts?
how come i cant be bothered to spent some time at the mirror?
how come im not doing anythin to get tt weight down or eat healthly or at least takes care of my skin n clear up my room?
how come i dun care about so many things im supposed to care about?
haiz... something is wrong with me....
im going crazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home