--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, February 20, 2005

feeling so tired of this lifestyle

life hadnt been fantastic for me...
so tired of making decisions with no choices..
i wanna spent time with Amir but i have projs to be done! if i dun meet him now, wont be seeing him in 2 weeks n next time in a 1 mth!
i wanna spent time with sis but was so busy with work n sch n proj...

i feel like a zombie....
i always yearns for some entertainment!
the only thing i get is to watch tv n probably ready TODAY everyday n listens to radio.
Life is so boring now, had to do work all the time, getting SICK of this lifestyle!!
sleep, go to work, do proj, watch tv, sleep n eat in betw....
no time 4 anythin else, no time to catch up wif frens or boyfren
tired of finding time n excuses n lies jus to meet him even only for awhile, i'll take tt chance... i jus cant dun meet him when i had the chance to cos its not like everyday u had tt chance...

really, really... REALLY lookin forward to April...
this stupid cycle will end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home