--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fate??

Do you believe in FATE??
well.... i do...

i was jus giving it some thoughts...
thoughts about me & Amir Hamzah
we could hv met each other long time ago but fate only bought us about 2yrs plus ago!!

Y? i dunno y either.. its ironic...
he goes to Pasir Ris sec n im in Ngee Ann sec, both sch is on the same district!!
his sec frens were my sec frens' fren... how come we dunno each other??
This is my relationship story....

i only started to kinda of know Ir starting from my bday,7 Oct 2002.. my 1st yr of Poly.
He was the first person to wish me 'happy bday' strike midnight... of all pple, a stranger or some1 i barely know... i also dun remember i gave my bday to him, he also had no idea how/when he had my bday info stored in his hp.

ok, REWIND!! i cuold hv met him earlier in 2000 where i finish my N Levels n looking for job at Swensen's Airport T2. He was working there after his O Levels but i turned down the job offer as the manager requires me to work for 6 mths, tt means i need to work part-time while im in studyin in Sec 5. I didnt take the risk for fear tt my studies will be affected.

Aft tt, in late 2001.. i kinda first know him on MIRC even b4 i entered SP. We chatted like normal, never even keep contact. When i entered SP in 2002, chatted with more SP chatters, Amir is one of them. Chat only, but i still dunno him yet. Exchange hp no n msn but never contact also, jus like other net frens. I dun hv a scanner back then, so no pix exchanged, he gave me pix that cant see his features.. can only see his body outline. Haha...
i remember how irritatin he was, he lied... we were supposed to exchange hp no. but when i gave him mine, he refused to give me he's! "haha... who ask u to trust pple on the net?? its a lesson to u not to trust pple too much!!" <--- these r his exact words i rem till NOW!!
he's irritating as well! so we both kinda heck care!

when its CCA week, i sign up for SPA [SP Adventurers] n i knew Amir's in tt CCA but i didnt care much. Even i went to the SPA clubhouse to sign-up, I wasnt aware tt the guy was my BOYFREN-TO-BE!! i dun even know it was him cos I hadnt met him at all. I wasnt tt active in SPA so i dun get a chance to know its HIM either.
its only after my bday, 7 oct 2002, we started to keep contact as 'net frens'...
dunno y, we both had NO intention to meet or keep in contact.
when i found out that my pri sch frens are in SP n there're his course mates, shit! he knows bout my pri sch background. Soon... we finally met up one night while i was studyin for exam at my hse's study corner while he n his frens[also my pri sch fren] were studying somewhere in Tamp as well!
When we first met, BOOM!!! instant chemistry....
started to contact more often, n soon became couple on 1 Nov 2002.
Amir Hamzah & Azizan aka Ir & Iza was reunited.

later, the world gets smaller as we found out there's inter-connecting relationship between us! his pri sch frens were my sec frens n so on n so on....
im wondering.. still wondering...
y do fate ONLY brought us together in late 2002 when we had the chance to meet way back in sec sch??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home