--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, February 28, 2005

The Big 'O'

today's the release of the O level results...
alot of emphasis on poly education i must say...
i hope kids get the results tt they looking for...
3 yrs ago, i was in the same spot.... waiting anxiously to receive news of my results...

BLoody.. its didnt went well....
we were all wasnt allowed to enter sch compound at all cos not in uniform n hell, our hairs are coloured! Some go extend of spraying black dye just to get in, some climbed over the gate... wahaha... tts how anxiously everybody was.... darn, i only get to enter sch after 5pm where every1 left... shitty... stupid day... sumomore got work tt day, we all worked together[mostly la.. at airport] so we all cabut work together... hahaha!
sehati sejiwa... haha

But the results was pleasing... ahhhhh ... those were the days...
my days of glory... chairman, teacher's pet, multi-talented, active.. haiz...
its the time to tell every1 tt normal academic students r not stupid!!
we all took the same exam paper wat... someone we had to struggle at sec 5 to study express topics n exam format.. its tough, but we all put in alot of effort... 6 subjects in total...
5A n 1C.... satisfied! happy....
i must admit i was proud of myself then.... nothing compared to now la....
im jus nobody...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home