--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Another short meeting...

well, yest its morning breakfast...
today, its jus an evening spent on a movie date n dinner.
watched 'Seoul Raider' at Century Square... hilarious, fun.. we both enjoyed it!
alot of pple at cinema today....

i mean, no offence to chinese but i dun find CNY anythin special at all...
i mean... pple arent even wearing their traditional clothes..
n not even red!! or at least a chongsam top! n arent they supposed to be visiting? i saw alot of pple roaming ard malls n shopping n dining out...
haiz... plz, y make the tradition die out??
i know pple r moving towards the future n all but i dunno, maybe im jus concerned about traditions being lost!

oh ya, today we had our own "Seoul Garden" at hm...
hmm.. oklah, its a mess that sis n I had to clear up...
but well, next time i rather go Seoul Garden n dine there... its such a hassle preparing n marinating the food at hm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home