--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, February 28, 2005

28th months...

Happy 28th months anniversary!
haiz.. its first day of the mth again n it marks another mth to our relationship...
this time... im sad... it aint his fault, aint mine either...
poor Ir still in jungle, getting bitten by mosquitoes, eating food rations n camoflauging... i still hadnt contacted him at all since last wed night...
it seems so long.. miss him lots! but i still msg him anyways... i cant stop thinking of him... flash backs of our moments together keep going thru my mind...
my love... my one n only... Amir Hamzah Abdul Razak...
i love u... deeply... im lovesick, i need my baby back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home