--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Yesterday....

ended work almost 3pm!! haiz... half the day GONE!!! urgghh...
bought Ir Chocz chocolates for advance 26th mth cos he wont be here on 1 Feb 2005.
great.. eat n eat n eat... hahahhaa..
ate at Sakura, 2 person eat like 5 person... haha!
watched 'Shall we dance' at Cathy... hahaha.... i called him so early in the morn to buy tix at Cathy cos im sick of GV already. Anyway, yest was the first time I watch movie in 2 months!!! Kana-sai... Ish... its really been a long time!! Last night, kinda quarrel again... den we had a long long talk till 1plus am at esplanade. Seriously needed the talk... I was in tears thoughout but felt alot better aft tt long talk...

My uncle had got tix to see Taufik at SP Convention Centre n there's S'pore Tiger Cup celebration at Civic Plaza. Happening... hahaha.... but im more on spending quality time with my Baby... So i didnt really bother whats going on anywhere else!

I bumped into lots of pple yest. oh yah, saw Shima!! oh she's still so cute... i always wanted to pinch her cheeks when I saw her.She's much shorter than I am cos last time we're about same height.

Oh btw, Hari Raya Haji was erm... filling! Yup, I ate super alot. Cant resist those yummy food! N my cousins r all grown up now... all so gorgeous!! Oh well, Im losing my youth already.... getting old... im pretty much settled with Amir.. so tts enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home