--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

TUESDAYS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GREAT

wahhaa...
today yy,ven, jo n me supposed to meet up at 10am put apparently our body clocking aint working so meet up later.. tat always happens on tuesday!!

today... JOLYN GAVE US A TREAT AT SWENSEN'S!!
wow... wow... wow... i nvr get such treats fm a fren b4!! Boyfren yes but this is 4 pple we talking about n it bloody costs $120.00
i really thank jolyn for a joyous meal... i had crayfish pasta n cookie summit n we all had fries n calamari... n of cos, the rest had their own meal n ice cream. we're so full we keep saying we're bloated n feel like vomiting... i really hope she dun feel offended. Sometimes, when ur close, u can jus be too blunt.

i got my mum her dupe sandals... the blue ones...
den jo got attracted at this orange/black havanas... looks real cool... she bought it... haha im so influential... haha... i got jo to buy one... n azzah got stuck at 3 sandals in tat shop... i really shd get commission for bringing clients...

den amir called... haiz... we fought again... i feel so pressurize by him... he's so insecure n possessive tat i cant stand him sometimes. wats there to worry?? i know how to take care of myself n i dun go flirting ard wat!!! haiz... insecure n sensitive bf....

the prob bout me is tat i can get really nasty when i get mad, my mouth juz blabber words tat r so harsh it will pierce right thru ur heart... n i can be really attitude.... WHEN I GET MAD...
im a happy person.. so plz... keep me happy tat way... its for the other party n my own good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home