--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, January 31, 2005

Travel Agencies not my cup of Tea!

i was reading Jo's blog...
well shit happens.. she got scolded... haiz..
it happens to me too.. i received more scoldings n pissed look from my supervisor n also received alot of sarcastic remarks... haiz..
Wats issit with me??? is it me or somethin else??
i seemed to be the punching bag pple loves to punch.. *beep*

Anyway, im not goin to work in TA... i dun like it...
i wanna do marketing... i really wanna do somethin professionally...
i think i try teaching at NIE or do a sales job...
my sec frens says im very indecisive.. yup they're right!! I really am!
even Amir say so, as much as I love him n wanna be with him... i dunno if i wanna be married to him... haiz.. things r so complicated...

oh, recap... Sat, aft work: rushed down to East Coast to meet my sec sch frens for picnic... did alot of gal-to-gal talks... my married fren havin alot of problems in her marriage.. nw, i dun feel like gettin married... now im afraid of tt... i really sympathize her... dun worry Widya, i love u n u still got me. Men r so problematic n idiotic!! argghh... damn angry at her husband.
I didnt go to Spore River.... i only go on Sunday...

Sunday: early morn went there... i felt weird without Amir ard... he's usually with me everytime there Adventure club thingy... i really hate it when pple came n ask me 'where's amir? u alone ah?' gosh, hate tt!! makes me feel worst... i usually walk away aft tt qn was answered... n its really weird to be ard but hv no specific thing to do... thankfully Kumar[coodinator] made me his assistance!! haha.. i got promoted tt easily!! i was on the so-called car with him most of the time.. running ard checking hw pple r doing... ensuring food n water supply.. its fun!!
After SRRR is over, i dun feel like goin back to SP or Poly Marina... i still wanna hang out at Clarke Quay n be alone....

oh there's this bodybuilding comp there too... i bump into Rosiyana who's doin a cover for SP website n followed her ard doin her interviews n videotaping. Cool...
Den, meet up with Erwan with his kids.. oh so cute... den asked me y i hadnt been working out... haha... Told him i lost my shoes... it was a stupid reason i know... haha
When over to Rockmaster, finally approached Yaz to ask him for the interview. Oklah, wasnt so bad or awkward... well tts tat! went hm... n sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home