--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

To study or not?? TTs the QN!!

i think right now... everyone is pondering of this question:
"should I go to uni?"
of cos, those rich brags dun hv to worry over this, they can easily go overseas uni.
i wanted to study, go get a degree for myself.... I always wanted to be the first to get everything! I wanted to be the first to travel anywhere ard the world, the 1st to curl my hair, the 1st to highlight my hair, the 1st to get the Diploma, the 1st to excel in getting good grades!

Now, I want to be the 1st to enter University!! dun think tt dream will come by. I always dream of studyin overseas... haiz... NOW, i dun even care if i do it on private basis or local or overseas uni.... I jus want tt degree!! i guess i need to work for a few more years first den probably saved enuff to study on full-time/part-time degree! I dun think i do Tourism, I'll do marketing!! or maybe an MBA. I sort of regret not goin to JC cos im qualified n my route to Uni is much faster but then again, I always wanted a Poly life. Poly is so un-stressful.... nvm, NO point looking back!

If i study, I wasted that money tt I saw on my education... i wasted time... den I dun hv savings for my future!! I do want to get married n marriages r NOT cheap! no kidding!! I wanna get a house for myself too... so I need to start working now to hv sufficient money in CPF to buy a flat.
Haiz... future planning is a hideous!! Still got parents to take care of!

Another prob, will i get a job with my degree?? HAiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home