--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

somethings to add on..

oh yah... going back to sch has never been great...
im starting to appreciate lectures n tutorials... now i find them fun!!
in fact, i love them all....
i love UCCD n Biz Planning... i hope i can score cos i really like these modules...

school is the best place now...
less stress... frens.. pple... casual clothes... gossips... lectures.. lecturers... tutorial.. tutors... food, cheap food....snacks... frens... definitely frens!!
i cant believe im ending my sch life soon... very very soon... tts in april 2005...
i cant believe i be 21 by october... gosh, time really flies!!
STOP!! plz... stop the time... make it go slower...

now im a lil concern about my proj...
UCCD needs to be done immediately!! no choice, it needs to be done
ITP... damn it.. i fucking dun hv time for it... no time to update my logbook as well!!
Biz Planning... im trying to keep up with this one... this one is interesting...
But i seriously am out of time to do all these upcoming major proj!!
Pressure.. pressure...

S'pore River Raft happening on 29-31jan...
Poly 50 on 19 jan
Surf n Sweat on 31 jan
Happening... but i no time.. haiz... nvm this mth lookin forward to 21 jan--> hari raya haji.
9-10 feb --> chinese new year
march got gd friday...
april.. end of attachment... im a free bird... n im looking forward to my travel trip with my dear frens...

as for now, i try to stay happy... stay focused in my work n studies... do my part as a team member in proj... try to be punctual... trying to be fit... [my heart is weak]...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home