--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, January 17, 2005

LIONS R THE CHAMPION!!

Oh wow!!! The Lion Roar is back.. n its roaring loud with VICTORY!!
S’pore won the Tiger Cup and crowned the Champion n I was there at Kallang Stadium to share the victory!!! Yeah!!!
S’pore rocks!! Die-hard fans rocks even more!!
Kallang waves were done numerous times and the atmosphere was fantastic!! The whole stadium was filled with sea of red n erm… 5% whites (Indonesia)…

Its madness at the stadium… Pple r jus so loud.. REALLY LOUD… including me!! Haha
Me n my sis make a good screaming combo!! We can really scream so loud!!! Oh wow my area was crazy as well, pple were chanting “Ole.. ole.. ole..” and “we want goal!!” and so on…

The great part was… all the goals scored by both teams r on my side!!! Woohoo… I get to see ALL the goals right infront of me n we were seated at the front!! Cool!!
The bad news is, though we seat infront… I cant really see the players tt well… everybody is like running n running everywhere!! I told my sis, “No need to see who’s the players la, jus see the ball n how they play… hahaha”

Besides, the good part.. there’s always the ugly side of Singaporean!! Buying drinks is a MAJOR issue.. no bottles were allowed so cup drinks is on high demand. So .. well… I get to experience a shock-exchange market situation followed by a tsunami victims desperate for food n drinks! Haiz… I was pushed n had to shover my way thru to get my drinks… Pathetic! Damn… I was sweating like a pig, I had a combination of both my own sweat plus other pple’s sweat. Euuwwww…
Den when it comes to jeering, Singapore is the best!! Now, tts bad!! N we call ourselves a civilized nation??? Loud ‘boos’ was heard when their national anthem started playing and when their national team came out. Only pple like me, would stood up n respect for other pple’s country n others followed after (though some pple r still seated)
But towards the end, S’porean clapped for Indonesian team for their second placing in Tiger cup, except for Myanmar… pple r still “BOO-ING” when the MC announce their 4th placing. Ironic!!

Den on ur way back.. sis n me bought this limited edition red t-shirt!! Love it.. n proud of it.. but their XS is super big… Walking back to MRT was CRAZY too… Fans kept singing n chanting cheers with joys, pple walking on the streets, screaming, n cars n bikes blowing their horns. Wow!!

Even at the food place in Tamp, pple r still cheering though its 12midnight already cos we’re in red limited edition soccer t-shirts!! Wahahhaa… COA!!!

But oh well… It was a great experience!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home