--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, January 21, 2005

Its a Long day...

when to work till 6.15pm den off to Bugis to do my proj with my mates..
We had so much to discuss we didnt realised its almost 12midnight!!
haiz.. been real tired doing proj.. waking up early.. n concentrating on work...
my mind is damn tired... i still hv not updated my log book yet!!

i really hop our presentation on Tues goes well.. cos we r really rushin for time n working hard on it.. lets jus hope things go as planned... cant afford any errors or delays in work...
As much as I wanna spent time with Amir, I have to sacrifice for my proj... Its my last lake of getting tt Diploma.. had to go all the way!!!

Nevertheless, Im still goin to go out on Sat no matter wat!!! I havent seen him the last 2 weeks n i wont be seeing him till the next 2 weeks as well. So nw is de only time! i really hv to go out n spend some time!!

Oh btw, he bought me a New Balance shoe cos mine jus got stole last week!! Its 1 size bigger but its ok.. Felt bad yest cos I was busy doin proj with my frens n didnt entertain him tt much n hasd to go hm straight cos its late. Making it up on Sat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home