--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

im going old...

haiz... i jus realise its the new year alrdy..
Year 2005... i'll be 21 this yr...
gosh.. omigosh... 21!!!

sadly, this yr my bday falls inthe fasting mth.. but tats ok...
i shd be more religious... im getting older... hehe

i've been in disillusion these days....
so blur... i dunno wats goin on ard me...
there's alot of instances where my frens came up to me when i pass them without at second glance. i freaking dun bother to look ard alrdy, its been many2 times tat frens come n call up on me when they r actually walking right opposite my direction. I too, cant believe i didnt saw them. Ish.... wats happening??

yest, i was showering n i didnt realise i was using shower creme on my hair.. mistook it for conditioner... n only realise tt about 5mins later. Haiz...
wat can i say... IM GETTING OLD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home