--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

im frustrated

arrrgghhh... im frustrated at nyself....
really i hate myself...
keep feeling tired, sleepy n stupid...
dammit im always late for work...
when comes to work, there's plenty of things to do...
no time 4 projs n going out!! even had a hard time watchin TV prog
AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck la.... wat the hell happen to me...
i fucking eat alot each day... like 5 times a day, n bloody alot each time!!! i seem to be enjoying spending money(alot!!) on food....
i get really frustrated n irritated after tat cos i spent too much money n keep putting on weight. Damn!!! Darnz....
hadnt done proj tt supposed to be handed up in 2 weeks...
hadnt done ITP projs.. infact all projs
hadnt been updating my logbook for 6weeks...
i got really frustrated cos i dun get any entertainment.. only radio in the morn b4 goin for work... im vexed.. im jus MAD!!! so freaking MAD at myself....
im in a stupid anger mood now...
im mad i didnt get to talk to Amir.... poor darling had to go for trg everyday n all i do is sleep n eat eat eat.... damn!! tummy getting bigger n bigger... im 5 mths pregnant now...
someone said something, "its gd tt ur bf accepts who u r"
yah tt may jus be a casual remarks but i took it in another way i guess.... my way is always the right way...
n im really slow in my work... eyesight deterioriating as well... Darnz...
i wanna be sick at this point... I wanna have a breakdown so i can rest...
Y cant i be sick now... i really NEEDED to be sick...
damn my body too good, i over-exerted myself with jus 6hrs of sleep everyday n focusing on work for damn 9hrs straight n still not sick yet....
all im feeling now is TIRED.. jus tired... but i still can amazing function like a healthy person... haiz... cant show signs tt im really really really worn out...
Blame it on the food i eat.. Too much energy already... may shd eat lesser... maybe it'll helps...
i need a breakdown.... a bad one... where's my migrane?? when is it coming again??
make tt a mental breakdown.. better still!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home