--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, January 16, 2005

im feeling better

hmmm... im feel a lil better now...
Esli told me tt i hv to talk to someone but i really dunno where to start n i dun really know wats tt thing tt makes me feeling this low.
well... i guess i need a break...
my sanity is coming back.... slowly...

last fri, i LOST MY SPORTS SHOE!!!
argghhh!! grrrr.... who's tt stupid idiot who wants to steal my stinking shoe!!! i never washed it since i bought it about 2 yrs ago... i jus use shoe spray only.
BUT im not gonna whine.... i dun wanna be sad, maybe its time to get a new pair!! i really like the old one, so comfy n good for sports.. nvm like jolyn says, "you'll find a better one"
den kanasai!!! we miss the last train hm.. so had to take cab with midnight charge!!

Sat, my sis make my day!! although i was damn tired, i go her out with her. Its been some time we last go out alone. Well, she treated me McD meal. n she owes me an ice cream treat. Hmm... still thinking wat ice-cream i want... hmmmm... must choose expensive one!! hahaha.
oh btw, im so proud of her!!! She volunteered to help out at the Red Cross for Tsunami victims on Friday. She packed the rations n make the tins for donations.

On btw!!!! IM GOING TO KALLANG STADIUM TODAY...
its a match betw S'pore n Indonesia... Lions will rule the game!!
im so excited... gonna wear red today!! semangat sikit!!! n im gonna meet my sec sch frens... miss Sya n Shaz!!! oh its FULL HOUSE cos tix r all sold out on second day of sale!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home