--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I needed the rest

i didnt go for work today.. was so tired...
my head felt heavy.. i couldnt bring myself to get up..
i only woke up at ard 2pm!!

yest, i started to have cramps... it hurt so much i had to go toilet many times!!
couldnt stand it so i jus left without finishin my work cos its lamost 9pm.
i went to the toilet and instantly cry....
i dunno y i cried.. jus felt like crying... i was crying all the way to marina square cos i was looking for an ATM machine to withdraw money to take a cab home...
i jus needed to go hm fast... jus wanna be home..

btw, my ass still bleeds... doc say that's vital...
it might be cancer or anythin else... watever it is, its BAD..
im so afraid...
i dun dare tell anyone personally...
next appointment next week... dun feel like going... im scared...
if i didnt need the MC today, i wouldnt hv even made my visit today...

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger yU said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home