--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, January 17, 2005

I dun deserve this!!!

Just when im about to be ok…. Mum had to make it worst….
She always does it!! N never fails to break my heart n hurt my feelings…

It all happened on Sunday morning… was forced to wake up early while my bro can wake up till 12noon. I was busy using the net doing my stuffs + proj n she got really mad cos she wants me to wash her toilet. I got too engrossed with PC I kinda ignored her. Then, she said it I wanted to watch the match I better do it NOW!! Wah!! Ewah-ewah… im paying the tix myself, I will go no matter wat she says!!
But I still adhere her instructions n switched off tt PC but of cos, it takes time to shut down n exit the prog but her impatience brought so much irritancy tt I shouted out, “ Plug out the cables la if you want me to wash your toilet right away!!” cos she ‘treatherend to plug them out.

Suddenly, she came out of her room n gave me THREE TIGHT SLAPS!!! [1 at 1st]
I was agitated of cos!! So I jus stared at her n she hit n slaps again!! [2nd & 3rd]. Trust me to have that fucking attitude to stare back at her. I could have been hit more if my bro hadn’t came in and interrupt to stop her. Haiz… I really dun deserve this.. really… Is that a major offence??

I somehow felt tt she treated me differently. I know Im not her favourite. She compares me with other pple’s daughter all the time.. n im always on the bad side! Am I tt bad?
She say pple also go to sch n study n hv projs but they still do housework n stuff!! Its not like I dun do any housework at all!! Keep saying im lazy n stupid. Anyway, when she needs something for dinner, who sends her food to her workplace?? Who??? Its ME!!

Anyway, she thinks that Im a bad gal.. really.. She hates me to dance! Everytime I dance at home (cos I trying to do some cheorography) she’ll tell me to stop. But Im good at tt, I really do.. Even my bro n frens says I go the Talent. I know I know… Even when some of my frens r not the goodie type, doesn’t mean Im like them!!! I never ever made any probs for her… really… And, she’s so fierce n not open with anyone of us that I dun share anythin with her. Even if I wanted to tell her things, she wouldn’t be bothered to take note, so might as well forget it!!

I spent quite some time washing the toilet and crying silently… Im not allowed to cry out loud cos she’ll get really really mad, well tts her rule… Its really painful to cry n not to let all out!!

And another thing, she’s quite mad at me when I told her my frens who graduated last yr still hadn’t had a job. Now she blames me for wasting time and money on my polytechnic education. My sis didn’t do her hmwk n I forgot how to teach her (its long time ago), im to blame! Yeah.. Yeah.. Im to blame for EVERYTHING!!! Who took care of my sis?? Regardless of whether its prob or education or anything else like hp bills, banks, purchases, repairs… IM SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE!!! Argghhhhh… Im only a gal, yet I shoulder such heavy responsibility. Darnz!!

But its ok., I have a great time in the evening… Read on….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home