--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Help needed...

i need some kind soul to help me in the crazy state tt i am..
i may look ok but think again, most pple who r SICK r always normal looking...
maybe im jus being paranoid....

really, i hate being the state tt im in right now...
always blur n goin in my own world...
i hate comparing myself against others cos im always on the losing end
yet i still compare...

im jus a stupid, short gal who thinks tt everyone r oh-so-perfect n better than me. N to think, everyone thinks im ok with everythin. No one knows i do hv issues... alot of issues!! maybe some issues i myself dun even know i hv them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home