--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Heartless... Unreasonable...

After talking to YY on Tue, it made me realised im too much!!
i've been unreasonable to Ir...
yup its true... i've been to harsh on him....

i'll try to be more patient to him... be a nicer galfren...
i'll try....
i love him... n i have to treat him good....

i miss him so much... looking forward to CNY. He'll be out by then...

3 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger yU said...

haha later u treat him too good he finds it weird...not the normal ixa he knows lol..

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger yU said...

typo..it's iza, i mean..

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

Haha.. no la.. its ok...
i think i get it.. he's been dropping hints all the time to ask me to be nicer to him....

now he's in NS, he's more sensitive also... so i'll hv to consider his sensitivity... n try to be less unreasonable... nt tt i STOP being unreasonable, i guess i'll still be.. haha

but i'll try to be more understanding... hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home