--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Yay... Coming Back to Sch..

went hm ard 11pm last night.. kinda watch tv, tv watch me... hahhaha!!
wanted to blog last nite but zzzZZzzzz.. haha

i jus found out tt lots of peepz went straight hm aft sch yest!!!
yah, UNDERSTANDABLE!!! itp is touch, TOURISM industry somemore.. its tedious, demanding, stressful industry...
its true wat Jolyn says, its a job which u will not rest ur mind off even when ur at hm. tt happens to me too... i get worried cos somethin bad will happen if things mess up in the process... i really can remember all the bookings i make every single day!

hmmm... yest... 1st DAY OF SCH!!! im so excited...
but came late again... wahahhaa.. tts so typical of me... everyone knows tt!! *wink wink* its not really like a sch day cos we dun study at all.. most of the time complainin of each others' experience in the attachment co.
Well, i jus get to know tt i hv 5 proj to complete beside studyin n working at the same time. Maddness!! But i think i can do it.. Proj seems fun this time... im looking forward!! So guys, lets keep the spirit alive. Ven, I need u to do this!!

In the Biz Plannin for Tourism tutorial, we were told not to intro ourselves, we hv to intro someone close we know. Of cos, tt be Ven cos we're in the same class since Yr1. Hmmm.. the funny thing bout us, we're opposites but more importantly, we clicked!! Period.
She said somethin tt keeps me wondering.. hmmm... "she may be small but she'll make a big part of ur life..." i think tts wat she said, nt sure if those were the exact words though! anyway, hmmm i wonder wat kinda angle she's looking at.. it cld be tt im too loud, overreating, big sized?? wahahaha... lol
Well, i reveal somethin interesting bout her too, i hope she's not mad. "she like guys tt r non-chinese... change hairstyle every sem.."

Aft sch, we go PS to hv waffle ice-cream at Gelare. It a funny sight where 4 gals attached the delicious dessert. Hahaha... Up next, a filing meal at Fish & Co. its Jolyn n Ven's first try, i hope they like it... Aft tt, we took a slow walk down to Orchard to watch the lights-up. Well, excpt for YY who apparently ran across a huge road... hahhaa... she cracks me up! DEn went to Cathy n took photo stickers n Ven did some shopping. Hmm im jealous cos im out of cash at the moment. All $$$ gone fm KL trip....
So tts it!! tts my Tuesday... i will love Tuesdays!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home