--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

TAUFIQ BATISAH!!!

it was a spectacular night.. really magical.. it was superb!!
i was referring to the Singapore Idol!!
wahahahaha im so happy... i voted 15times in total...
Dad was so suppportive of Taufik, he voted as well n so does my sis!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
i still cant believe it, he is the Singapore Idol!!

Im so proud of him.. i really do...
wow.. wow.. wow... Taufik, U'RE THE MAN!!!
ohhhh i love him... he jus so so talented... ohhhhhh

Tonight, it was great. all the finalist came n performed.
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful show... i love it. I esp love the 'wats friends r for'
when Taufik release an album, i definitely buy it!! 110%...
i've been supporting him fm the start, if u guys know me, u shd hv know tt very very very well. I LOVE TAUFIK BATISAH.....
N he's fm SP, even more reason to love him!!

When it was time for gurmit to announce the winner, i was walking ard, couldnt keep still...
den when i finally sat down, my heart was thumping so fast... im even more nervous than he is...
when gurmit goes.." Singapore's very first SG idol is.... TAUFIK!!!"
den OMG OMG OMG....
me n my sis were screaming at the top of our voice....
we were thrown out of out seats jumping ard n hugging n still sreaming!!!
oh gosh, it took us quite a while before we settle down...
im so elated i was brought to tears..
yup pple, i CRIED!! ooohh i really cry.. oh gosh, he's a true idol cos he can really move me...

i really hope he'll come to SP soon.. n i hope i'll be ard in sch when he comes cos im having attachment now.. ohhh tt will SUCK if he comes n im not ard!!! Darn...

i really really really hope i can see him face-to-face....
he's jus my idol.... haiz... im goin back to my olden days where i go crazy n go all out for the boybands tt came to s'pore. oh btw, Maia was wif us when we were chasing boyband together at tt time. oh boy!!

Taufik.. taufik.. taufik... ahhhh....
i truely am satisfied!!
Thank you Singapore, u guys rock, u guys made the rite choice!!
i really cant wait to know the statistics for the votes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home