--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, December 13, 2004

Ok... where do i start??? hmmm...

well.. well..
its really been days since i update this.. haiz..
wat to do... im so darn busy...

work has been.. ermmm ... same everyday... im still counting time till the clock stikes 6.30pm cos i can forget bout goin hm at 5.30pm.
today's Meg bday, she's 28. ok tts old for an unmarried gal, i would like to hv kids at tt age!hmmm... i want babies.. hehe
Meg's cake was choc blackforest cake.. haiz been eating cakes everyday.. pple in de office started whining of putting on weight but i dun give a damn bout it... Jus give to me baby!! *winks*
the reason y we had cakes cos the hotels keep giving us christmas gifts... but i think the biscuit r not nice at all.. so hard!! the chocs are nice, n the log cakes... yum yum! there's vanilla log cakes... rasberry cheesecake log cake n my fav: choc log cake...
yest was my cuz Ryan bday, another cake...
My CEO, Janet, also brought choc fm her trip to Spain.. wow yum yum!!

oh btw, did i mention her son is cute?? hahha.. tt time he went to the office.. he's this tall, handsome eurasian chap. i was quite suprise when she say tts her son. we were so busy wif work den she seriously looked at us n say, "Gals... this is my SON!!" wahahaha.. she looked so fierce n was staring at us.. but of cos, she's kidding!

My cuz bday was great... i get to meet my small, cute cuzzins. Im missing out on life abit. I work fm early morn to late nights. Even my Sat ended late, n i hv to catch up with Amir when he book out. Sun was my only day to do housework, watch tv, catch up wif my family and unwind myself abit... I really hv to say i really dun hv time for myself AT ALL. My free time is sacrificed to pple whom i care, pple i needed to keep my life going...
I esp didnt get to see my bro and mum.. i only get to see them sleeping.. tts sad!! i only get to see Daddy in the morning.. my sis, i see only at nights as we watched tv together. gosh, this itp is taking away my life.
If i dun hv time for my Family, how can i hv time for friends??

On Sat, I went to SG Hip Hop Fest, it rained heavily n it was postponed to later. The ground were so muddy, my shoes(my sis shoes actually! im sorry sis!) were so dirty. When i first came out at Clake Quay MRT, i had a culture shock!! hahaha... everyone is dressing up like hip-hoppers. U really can see the blink-blink, baggy hip hop outfits.. some came being Usher, Jay-Z wannabes.. Oklah.. i stayed till the end.. i can say about 80% of pple there came to see Taufik. But he only came on stage at bout 12.35am. He sang 'Me n Mrs Jones' n some song wif his band, B'Vintage Flavour. Can say pple there were impatient n dunno how to appreciate the music. The crowd keep chanting "Taufik.. Taufik!!" all the time, n when its not Taufik on stage.. they start boo-ing. Well, i love the dance performances n Too Phat on stage!!
The artiste keep throwing gifts such as CDs, t-shirts n posters to the audience. Amir got one!! He's simply raised up his arms n catch it.. Haha.. tt looks so simple cos mostly, the gifts got bounds back fm person-to-person or fell to the muddy grounds.
Oh btw, the event was held in Chinatown area n tt felt weird cos it looks like it was invaded by malays for a day!! n there were also minorty of non-malays n i felt its abit unfair cos the whole concert mostly conversed in malay.
I came hm ard 2.30am cos i go hv supper wif Amir.. luckily he had spare cash to take cab n eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home