--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, December 24, 2004

My Dreams r shattered....

i always wanted to be a policewoman...
it was my childhood ambition.
pple who found tt out will smile n laugh at me...
they doubt it!

it really was something i plan to settle down as a job...
i want the 'on-the-job' kinda job n i wanna hv my own desk but dun hv to be office-bounded all the time...
but...
i found out tt i didnt qualify for the height criteria...
min height was 1.57m while im only 1.52m...
this saddens me instantly... i lost my mood.. almost wanted to cry...
its a job i wanted for self-fulfillment, a childhood ambition, a stable & flexible job with gd benefits n a good pay.. haiz...

i cant seem to be wat i wanted to be...
like all the dreams that i wanted to be.. its all GONE!!
i wanted so much to get a degree for myself but my parents dun hv the finances.
besides, i hv the responsibility of taking care of them after all the money they spent on my education.

i wanted to be a dancer but i cant cos my parents wasnt tt supportive of the job n they dun consider tt as a decent job.
i wanted to be a photographer but i hv the money to further studies on photography.
i wanted to be a writer or a journalist but i wasnt craft to be a good linguist or had the opportunity to persue tt degree in journalism.
i wanted to be an airstewardess but i wasnt tall n pretty enough. but its nt bout the glamour of the job tt attracts me, its the opportunity to travel ard the world tt hooked me up.
i wanted to be a design but i wasnt tt artistic n creative enough.
i wanted to be a doctor but im too emotional n wasnt brave enough.
i wanted to be a teacher but i wasnt patient enough.
i wanted to be an actress but i wasnt tt appealing to make it. anyway, i dun wanna be one too cos i need a stable income.

so wat can i be??
im always not good enough...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home