--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, December 13, 2004

Lets talk about KL

ok i know this is abit too late to blog bout this..
so im jus gonna be brief..

SUMMARY: i went to KL... stay at Corus hotel, about 5mins away fm KLCC or Petronas Tower. Hotel check-in was bad.. The hotel room was great, the american buffet was fantastic.. shopping was fabulous.. all other food was great too. Im jus gonna blog more on the hotel issues.

i went to KL by the night train... gosh its so cold i cant really sleep. Amir had to put socks on my foot n hugged me n i ended up hiding my foot under his butt.. wahaha.. its cold, im not lying!!
I reached KL's brand new train station n its nice, modernised!! we spent 1hr to settle down there, jus chill, change currency, wash up! den took taxi to city centre.. woohoo!! its a sunday n its early in the morning.. traffic was smooth n quiet, i felt like im nt in KL!

i wanted to go up to the Petronas Tower so much, its the first place we went out of tt train station. It only opened later so i decided tt i need to find the exact location of the hotel. Amir was not much of help, the WHOLE time i was doing the asking-for-direction n information thingy. But its ok, im better at directions.

At the hotel reception, i was kinda suprised n quiet pissed at how inefficient n lack of professionalism the staff are. First thing i came at the counter to ask for rooms, "so we're hv no rooms.. its fully booked" was the response i get. Im like, "hello, i wasnt even looking for a room, i alrdy BOOKED two rooms" n it took them to long to established a comfirmation. I find out their flaws.. they're so untrained. So here I come, i took advantage of it. Well, i perfectly understand the hotel industry tt rooms r subject to availability upon check-in, den i asked for special request of 2 double rooms tts r connecting. Haha.. my hotel vouchers only allows me single/twin category but im demanding higher category.. wahaha.. n when i asked for double room, he said with confidence "wat double room?? yes, we'll give u 2 rooms..." of cos, i'll debate this issue.

Me:" i want 2 doubles, not 2 twin or 2 single.. i need a bigger bed for myself.. u know bigger bed, a double room for me n a double for him, so tts two separate doubles not 2 single beds in a room or a single bed in a single room"
Staff:"Sorry we dun hv double bed!! we only got 2 single bed or jus single bed or queen/king size bed"
Me:i rolled my eyes n snap, "yes!! i would like tt queen/king size bed, maybe make tt king size for both of us. N i want a connecting one, yes tts wat i want!" he doesnt even know wat double rooms r. TTs so stupid!

he was so blur den he say he cant comfirm the rooms cos the guest hdnt check-out yet. Hahaha.. den i told him to do a check... n even told him to check out for connecting rooms cos i argued i hv requested it fm my bookings. everything he cant comfirm haiz... but abother lady come over n help, then she say she'll block 2 dbl rooms connecting but i need to check-in later. I took a deep breath, "ok.. tts it. tts all i need, i be back to check in later, Thank you. im goin to Petronas Tower"

we went for breakfast n queue for tix up to Petronas Tower. Wow, it great... i finally had my chance cos most of the time, tix r fully redeemed. The view is great, a bridge at 41storey!! n the lift r so fast, its like moving 1 level up in 1 sec!!
we go chill n bought movie tix, The Incredibles. Went back to hotel to check-in, n guess wat?? Prob arises again!! Damn... tt stupid guy served me again.. guess wat he says??
Staff:"oh we hv no king size bed at the moment"
Me: "r u sure?? can u plz do a check?? i do make a booking u know, n i esp came earlier to confirm it. im sure u hv... can u check?? n i NEED 2 dbl rooms ok! n connecting ones!"
Staff: "i hv the king size bed but i dunno if i hv connecting rooms"
Me: "wat to u mean?? i tot my room was blocked n i esp requested a connecting room when i made my booking like... last mth.. n this morning too!!" hahaha
Staff: "ok mam, we hv connecting rooms for u but u'll hv to wait cos rooms r not ready yet"
Me: "can i also request to extend a night for both rooms cos i couldnt get tix for my bus trip hm"[i had to extend extra day cos no seats on bus]
Staff: "sure no prob" [BUT guess again.. no.. there's more prob!! my ABF wasnt issued, i was asked to check-out cos acoording to their system, we didnt extend our stay.. WTF]
Staff: "i need a credit card for payment"
Me: " i dun hv a credit card but i can give u a deposit.. how much will tt be??"
Staff: "ermm... RM300 per room.."
Me: "tts ridiculous!! we wont spend tt much anyway... i dun hv tt kindda money.. anyway my stay have been paid for in advance. i do not make credit payment here ok."[ i was sayin tt confidently but im scared actually cos i dun hv the cash to pay if they demand.. haha]
Staff: "sorry but we need a guarantee.." [ok at this point, im scared already]
Me: "ok tell u wat, u can cut my phonelines so i cant make overseas calls n remove everythin fm our fridge, u can be 100% sure we wont consume the hotel stuff"

n it works... we got our rooms... wahahaha... its its upgraded!! its damn big n spacious.. with bath tub n hair dryer n safe too. we wasnt supposed to hv such rooms wif our bookings n hotel voucher. I was satified. It's all worth it. :)

We were so late for our movie... i cant wait so i jus took the keys n went to my room. Its not ready yet but i told housekeeping i jus need to leave my bag there. then we rush off to watch Incredibles. Nice movie.. Then had shopping.. snacking n snacking.. shopping.. wow..

den Berjaya Time Square, the 10-storey mall.. soo brand new n vacant. Rollercoaster.. indoor theme park for kids. We watch IMAX, the Polar Express... wow tts 2 cartoons already.. haha.. n these malaysia r so proud of IMAX cos they jus opened. I remember myself watchin 3-D since im in primary sch in Spore.

On my way back, the taxi wanted to charge RM15 i rejected it cos tts ridiculous. We came there only for RM3.60. So we took the LRT. Tats where we found out Hard Rock KL n Zouk.. wow... nice walk back to hotel...

Den took the Aeroline first class double-decker bus, wow its great.. i feel like im on a plane. I was served with mineral water, lunch, cakes, orange juice n took orders for hot drinks. there's LCD screen too n music playing all along. n its fast, smooth ride hm, jus 5hrs!! oh btw, at M'sia checkpoint, we were questioned n asked for our train tix. OMG i cannot believe wats goin to happen if we thrown away the tix. WE"RE SO DEAD.

Pple jus sees me as a small,young gal n i HATE tt. Come on pple, i maybe small but im knowledgable n independent. I know my stuff, im experienced, i know how to handle situations, i know my directions, i know my finances.. DUN DOUBT ME!! futhermore, Amir is small-size himself, so pple really didnt look much of us but DUN MESS WITH ME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home