--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, December 17, 2004

Im so alone now...

i came back hm today.. wondering where is everybody.
i coldnt care much n watch tv till its really late n daddy n sis still nt at hm yet! i called sis hp but no response, was worried so called daddy's hp... den Mum ans the call. I was wondering if i dialled the correct no.

Later found out fm Mum tt they had left for Langkawi. I hv no idea they left today at 5pm. I tot it was supposed to be Sunday. Haiz... i miss sis alrdy!! If not, she'll be at hm opening the door for me n watchin tv wif me. N Dad will be soundly sleepin by the time i got back.
Oh no! who's gonna wake me up tmr? n mon n tues n wed?? who? who? hp alarm dun work for me.. i simply wont wake up unless its a human tt woke me up. I'll miss seeing dad in the morn these few days....

I really hope they'll hv fun over there. Daddy needs a break... he's been working hard n struggling wif his sickness. I really hope he brought his medicine along. Mum gotta work n so did me n Bro. As much as he doesnt mind being alone, i cant stop worrying. Im really glad sis agreed to tag along if not, he'll be travelling alone. Luckily, i found out tt Ena wanted to go Langkawi too so i told the both of them to go accompany Dad. Im upset i didnt help them pack-up or send them off.

Im hoping Sis n Dad bought a lil somethin for me! n i hope she wont smuggle one box of chewing gum like i did last time! hopefully.. hopefully.. im such a bad example!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home