--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Im BACK!!

ok ok.. im sorry for not blogging for so long..
been busy.. hehhehee

im BACK...
yup yup... i kinda got myself sick cos been enjoying too much good food for the past few days..
i've been on the high-end dining n the best of food..
yup yup... wow...
ok... not going into details la
but btw, the trip was FA-BULOUS, FA-NTASTIC n FA-ST.... haiz .. if only.. if only i can extend a few more days n hv more money... i spend almost $300 on expenses alone nt inclusive of hotel stay.. wow.. see how much i spent on food, taxi, shopping?? but mostly food.. yup expensive, exotic, cool, great FOOD!! ahhhhh.... y must it end????

my tummy bulging so bad i cant hide it no matter how i tried.
nvm... im feeling gd n its all tt matters
no regrets!! *winks*

anyway, feel bad for momo n val..
going back to work wif no MC for 2 fanatastic days!!!! fuhhh
worth it baby...
my dad is so supportive of me!! i love him lots..
i was like complainin to him non-stop bout itp n he says he'll speak to the co. n my LO n even the module head, Mr Conrad de Suoza if he needs too...
yay... wow... im looking forward till tat day comes...
hahahaa.... *evil thoughts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home