--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Belated Xmas & Advanced New Year!!!

hey its the season to be jolly.... lalala lala la la...
its also a time to gain weight! heee
in the office alone, there's so much goodies, at hm there's more too..
chocs n cakes everywhere...

so my christmas eve was ermmm.... ok.
the christmas lunch was so-so... not tt fabulous actually, office pple r so cheap-skate! den for the stupid christmas draw, i got a chinese herbal tea in which i hv no idea wat it was as it was chinese wordings all over the box. tts so URGH....
nvm, i gave tt to mandy while i took her Raffles Hotel's fruitcake.
i still hadnt eat it though.

moving on.... left the office... disaster stikes...

the first time i met Amir for the week, i received insults again! haiz... its not the first time he does tt casually... this time he said, "iza, ur shoe looked funny wif tt outfit ur wearing.." arghhhhhh tt instantly angered me... it hurts so bad i cried...
tts not wat every gal wants to hear when she first met her guy for the week.
those words kept running thru my mind like tape recorder playing over n over again n it hurts alot... alot alot!! den i started to feel ugly, feels like going hm... felt stupid with tt shoe on!
But the funny thing is, pple in office was saying nice things bout me n my outfit b4 i met him but said the otherwise... haiz...
of cos, when im hurted i jus let my emotions go, no matter where i am... we were at PS tt time n tear s cant seem to stop cos those words kept playing on my mind...
den i started to feel tt he changed, his ways r more casual towards me n abit more 'kasar' [rough]... unlike last time where im treated like a princess...
he used to hug n kiss me when we met...
he used to put his arms over me, pat me, kiss my head n smell my hair..
he used to smile n say nice things...
but he's nt all tt ever since he went NS...
of cos, his reasons will be "im used to be like this in army with my frens"
but to me, tt excuse is unacceptable!! im his gf, he better adjust himself tt this is me n not one of his frens in army...
im starting to feel insecure... starting to feel tt he no longer love me as before...
so i escape fm him when i had the chance n switched off my hp...
3hrs later... we contact again... he's already in clementi while im still in PS.
Thankfully, he was sincere in his apologies this time n came back to me to comfort me..
NO, i was wrong...
he still loves me as before... he still does... its jus tt he's less sensitive towards me cos he's surrounded n living with bo-chap guys for 5days in a week.
i told him bout my insecurities n everythin was back to the way it was...
my loving Amir is back!!

we went off to Clementi mrt station n took taxi down to Poly Marina for SPA Black-out Christmas Party... hahaha everyone supposed to wear black but we purposely wore our whit jackets over our black top.
well... the new members of SPA was alrite, they're nice friendly pple...
my gosh n tt MC was damn funny. i love it...
for this exchange present, i got a sports pouch wif 2 complimentary zoo tickets.. its fm Latiffah while a junior got my presents[chocolates!]
den after midnight, its dancing time...
hahaha... we rocks... nah considered the best la cos the rest dun dance... they only look.. tts so BORING!!! but oklah, i managed to pull some pple over to the centre to dance....
pple was asking, 'how do u dance?'
tt a simple answer, 'jus shake ur body, move ur leg to the beat... n better still, shake tt ass!" hahaha...

n yup, the most common qn of all: "azizan, u go clubbing rite!"
pple.... no... really, NO... i dun... i dance in my room n im talented cos im a dancer, not a regular clubbing-goer.... neither am i, a frequent party-goer...
i may look like one[i dunno y also!] but i really am under control of my parents even at 20!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home