--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, December 17, 2004

AMIR'S BIRTHDAY

woohoo.. my baby will be 20 soon... by the stroke of midnight!
its been 3 years that i be celebrating his bday with him..
come to think of it, its been a LONG time..
haiz... its a tough journey...
like some pple might say, "u both r so dramatic"
yes, tt true but we dun make tt up on purpose, things just happen..

this yr.. its gonna be the first time he cant hear fm me for his bday cos his bunk got no reception for hp. haiz... poor baby... i've have always been the first person to wish him happy bday on 18Dec in 2002 & 2003.

im outta cash!! help!! haiz...
i planned to dine at Fish & Co. Glass House but there be no reservation on Saturdays, so i cant booked. I tried calling all the other outlets but still no reservations can be made on wkends. I also tot of going to take the Duck Tour or go Night Safari.... we both hadnt been there. I also planned to take bumpboat at S'pore River... Hahaha..
I suddenly had a lil interest in S'pore attraction cos im in the biz u see!! But i've no $$...

I soon find out tt he may be booking out real late ard 8++pm
So i guess maybe jus watch movie n dinner.. but i really need to cut cost. I cant afford fish&co. or swensen or any dining except Pizza Hut n Breeks.
I figure out tt even thoughi've given him an advanced bday present, the cakes n the white sweater n treats in KL, i still wanna give him something.
He mentioned once tt his perfume is running out... he's like tt.. relying on me for his perfume supplies.. n his response will be "iza, u gt better taste" Yeah rite!! he jus wants the perfume hahaha... but my taste really is not bad wat! *winks*

initially wanted to buy the miniature 5ml one costing $10.80 but i ended up buying the 100ml Hugo Men. Haha! i like the scent n he's be wearing them for my own smelling pleasure so its like buyin somethin for myself too!! so economical.. haha..
After buying tt, im so broke! haiz... im making him a card... this time, not a black card, its grey.. its still in the process.. hope it be done before i met him. Im excited for the outcome!! hee.. i hope he like it... Den i also bought this box so i can put everything inside n boxed it up. n oh i added 1 whole packed of Hershey's kisses cookie n cream in the box too. Mine n Ir's fav!! Maybe i shd buy kinde buono too.. i'll but them tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home