--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, December 20, 2004

Am i a party gal??

oh dear!!! so now, im so-called known as a party gal in the office.
i really dunno how tt happened.
Pple tot i go clubbing n drink in stuff... wahahhahaa
well... do i?

Answer is, NO.
my colleague find it hard to believe i've never been to clubs... wahahaha
its a joke to me too cos i always wanna go n find out the atmosphere myself but i cant.
3 simple reasons:
1. my boyfren disallow me n dun like it, he say its unsafe
2. its expensive! [im havin a hard time managing my finances!]
3. my parents do not allow me to say outside for the night [yup! can u believe it? i NEVER overnight at all, not even chalets.. excpt for trips n expeditions or camps]

Mandy[colleague] was suprised i dun do all this stuff n tat i dun smoke as well.. haha! she keep asking me to reassure... she even ask if i ever try or attempt to smoke at least once! haiz... no no... im an anti-smoker!! i even forbid my own bf to smoke n turn him to a non-smoker for now,.[i dunno if he will hv the temptation to start puffing again.. he better dun!!] wats there to lie?? i really am a good gal wat!!!
i hv no idea where they all get tt perception from!!
G-R-E-A-T. First, they tot im chinese. Den now this. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home