--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Travel Agency Management: DOWN!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............................
TAM's done!! gone.. yayay!!
wow... im having difficult times doing the paper jus now.. 10mins reading time got me panicked n stressed! i go "shit.. shit.. shit!" all the way... almost wanted to give up n leave the room cos i seriously dunno how to do them.... but in the end, i didnt cos i wanted to at least write some nonsense there although i knew they're all BULLSHIT!!

after tt, everyone was whining... haha.. seems like most pple agree it is a tough paper!! it really was.. i was expecting it to be alot easier!! but still, despite my nonsense ans, i believe my 'bullshitting' do makes sense afterall... i'll be able to pass this... hmmm... my confidence levels r so high... i keep thinking i'll pass every modules though i know did very badly by jus merely reading notes!

oh G's back in s'pore yest, YY is so happy... i hope their meeting today went well...
its amazing how a simple phonecall fm him gave her so much motivation to do exams... happy for her! my turn next.. cant wait... Saturday plz come quickly.. plz... hehe~

oh jus now went to TM wallet shop, was looking at the semi-leather Billabong wallet... really nice! i like it... i really wanted to get it for him for 2nd yr Anniversary gift, furthermore he needs a wallet!! stupid me go n ask so many qns when i know i dun hv the money to pay for it! it sthe last piece n they wont b ordering anymore stock so i immediately go n reserve it!! see now i got BIG problem!!! i dun hv the money... haiz... must go ask pple to lend me some money!! maybe later ask mum for allowance advancement....

5 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger SaSa said...

Time passes so fast... and stop pulling your hair girl!!! Or not must go Yun Nam liao... GBE left.. and it ultimate freedom for all of us...

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

hehhe.. Yu Nam.... eeeee i dun want!! hahakzzz... eeeee now my h air frizzy already....

yeah cant wait for GBE.... hope its tmr even though i havent study it yet... who cares?? i want it to be over babe!!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger yU said...

haha yeah...i'm so tired...back home so late last night..=X
meeting him later too..oops...dunno can study or not haiz..with him ard sure cant study one, i said dat ytd yet today i'm still meeting him haa..wth..
anyway tmr! heh tmr amir will be back from field camp..=) and everything's gonna be over le...no more papers..woohoo! =P

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

hey yah.... he'll be back... soon... wow.. n gbe be over by tmr... wow!!

but now, GBE havent even start... i jus got back shopping for household with mumn sis... now i gtg my granny's house... at night wanna watch idols, champion n OC.. den i'll get down to study gbe...

wahahhaa.. im crazy i havent even read anythin on it...
lets jus hope i can finish reading n understandin them by tmr... wish me luck.. *winks

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger yU said...

all the best...is the last paper alrdy!!! all the way man haha it's less than 24hrs to freedom of exam in poly life...wahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home