--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Time to think...

Firstly, i wld like to apologise to my momma.. sorry mum i still love u!! i jus cant stand u nagging n scolding me all the time, other than tt i love u...

if i were to think back again.... its weird!! no matter how much i hate my mum at a particular time, i would still love her back again.. haiz... though i NEVER get kisses or hugs from her or simply heard her saying "i love u azizan", i know she still have tt tiny bit of care n concern for me.. she may not show it directly but i jus know it.

I know very well tt i am nNOT any of my parents' favourite, but i know im still their child. My bro maybe my mum's fav, my sis maybe my bro's fav but im my bro's n sis's fav!!!! SO WATS THERE TO LOSE!!! wahahaha.... Parents showing favouritism??? nah wont bother me, im used to it! i still receive tremendous love from my darling, Amir Hamzah... good enuff for me!

well to think again, im pretty much the most independent among my siblings!! i started to do housework when i was very very young... i ironed my own uniform & dad's uniform, scrub kitchen floor, fold & hang clothes, washed my shoes & socks n etc at a very young age of seven... yup yup i can still remember me slogging doing work at hm... haiz.. im trained! i study on my own as well.. i dun create problem.
Now, i buy my own stuff.. 90% of everythin i own were bought fm money i saved or by working my ass off! hmmm let's see... i've been a cashier, food server, a salesgal, a surveyor(SATS), flyer distributer and an all-round customer service crew at OJ.... fuhhhhh... im very experienced in interviews u know... been thru alot.. haha..
i've travelled on my own as well... many times!! i love it... i jus got this passion to travel n see the world.. thanks mum for giving me such opportunity to travel.
i got this gift... im good wif directions... i got gd photographic memory, im good at memorising or recognising monuments, buildings or street... i thank God for that! hopefully this can help me go ard a foreign country wif ease....
i have friends, both good n bad. i mixed wif both. im not as innocent, neither am i bad.. jus somewhere in betw... i dun smoke, drink, pierce or club...

so to ponder again, im independent financially and socially....i know how to take care of myself... maybe.. hmmm maybe, tts y my parents dun give me tt much attention! wahahahaa.. maybe only la!! but fat hope, i'll never make it to be a fav in my parents' eyes.... nvm... not impt... iM still the smartest, the brightest, the cheekiest, the most innovative, the creative one, the brain in this family *pause* man tt feels good!! haha... so i earn much respects fm each n everyone of them...
apart fm tt, im also the laziest, the blurr-est, the nonsense one, the shortest in the family...

My family's so weird... we're extreme pple!! when it comes to temper, we loose it all... when it comes to shopping, we spent it all.. when it comes to eatin, we eat it all... when it comes to games, we play it all... fun fun.. we're living in a world of propaganda, we're not rich but we kinda live like one.. haha... weird family but oklah been a great experience.... haiz, i bet no one had ever had a mother so unreasonable as my mum, a dad so blur n 'selekeh', extravagant spender(look at his hp bills n shopping spree) n all-time glam(he had everythin fm head to toe) bro, a slack sis who is so irritattingly weird(she's blur, step, fierce,sweet,rude) but oh so cute..
to my family, i love u guys... ur not perfect but i love u.. esp to my bro n sis.. thanks 4 supporting n backing me up when i got in bad situations wif mom n dad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home