--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, November 29, 2004

time off plz!!

i very tired... really really tired.
Look at me now... im drained!!
i have zits popping up on my face n scars on face(due to me pressin them!)
i had dark eye rings n eye bags
i look awful...

everyday i woke up ard 6am to 7am while i only slept at ard aft midnight.
my body is so so so so TIRED!!
my skin is dehydratin n my outlook is damaging.
im able to keep up with everythin cos i've been eating... eating alot. so tts y i do hv all the energy i need.
i fed myself with fastfood for lunch n dinner everyday cos its convenient, nice and affordable. The foodcourts ard my workplace area r so ex n not much choice for muslims. Poor me!!
my health is detoriating... help me!! help me...

now im stressed with work everyday cos it really is a stressful job...
my body system doesnt seem to react well with the food i consume
i have sleeping deficiency, lack of exercise, lack of LIFE!!
i want my friends... i miss them all
i want time... i want time out...
my weekends seems to fly so fast!!
its like i only spend mere 5hrs when i hv 48hrs. haiz....
i drag myself throughout the whole week for my long awaited weekends n its gone so fast..
Sat::
Ended work ard 2pm. meet Ir, had lunch n snacks.. He's super nice he treat me anythin i want, n damn i eat alot!! tts cos he promised to give me treat if i at least got a B for exams. i eat alot, im too lazy to mention them all. Den i was searching ard the 5 Delifrance branches for mushroom soup, but they're all cream of carrot! Yuck!! i had other things other than the soup, but later had minestrone soup when we're in tamp. Aft tt go train station to buy tix for trip to KL, in de end we bought the siting ones instead of the sleepin deck in an attempt to save money n cos i want to be able to know he's beside me throughout the journey.
well train tix settled!! BUT, one prob: he hasnt applied for exit permit yet n we're going this weekend n he cant book-out till then!!! Haiz i dunno bout this, i think i be going there alone... sob sob.. nvm, im an independent individual.
we went for dinner n supper n snackin again... im jus glad to spend time with him, n it really does put a certain glow n smile on my face, it also boost my appetite.. hahhaa
i doesnt really matter if we did nothing else except eating n dining together, jus being out with him is satisfying n fulfilling.
Sun::
woke up early as well. gosh its my only day off to wake up late but i wasnt given tt chance!!
early morning mum was already nagging... even at 8am. haiz..
had to help her go market run errands n clean up the mess she made in the kitchen.
my house in a mess too! haiz... it jus give me a headache.
y do i hv to feel stressed even at hm??? my only time when i dun feel destressed is when i lie on my bed or sit ard watchin tv or when im in the loving arms n care of my beloved Amir Hamzah.
went out raya with my sec sch frens at 11.30am... though i had a tiff with them earlier, things went on fine.
so pple hasnt changed abit. the guys r still as childish n gals still also the same. Jus stay the same guys!!
its been 9 years together n i love them all though the guys do gets on my nerves.
wow... we're like 20 but we're still do get money m some of the houses. Great!!
the coach we hired was great, the driver blasted music so loud n they all were singging out loud like jabironies!! haha.. crazy pple... we went to 20 houses in total cos our houses all in the east area, furtherest was Marine parade n sengkang only. Den almost every house eat.. haiz.. its nt tt we only spend like 15mins per house, we really do spend quite some time at every hse. so 20 was cool, the driver is really skilled n fast. each only paid $12.50. worth it.
i went hm sleepin immediately, without removing my make-up. but tts like a normal thingy already cos been doin tt ever since i got myself so tired. Now, this is bad... bad bad bad for my skin. even i the morning, i dun hv time to clear the make-up, i jus wash them n go to work..
im suffering guys i really am.
dun look at me like im nt stressed cos i may nt look like i am but i truly do.
...im tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home