--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, November 08, 2004

sunday... sunday...

Another tiring day…

Jus moments after closing my eyes, I realized its Sunday morning n the sun is up again.. but its only 8am… had to wake up… wau lau.. so tired… I jus sleep at 6am… I dun care!! I sleep till 11am.. wahaha… mum’s yelling can be heard!!

Get ready n off we go to JB… ok ah, was having headache the whole journey.. oh btw, I bought new coloured lenses, Tones. Wanted to try that brand though I always love Freshlook. See now, with tt lenses, I look like a ghost.. so scary!! Hehehe…
N my sis, she torn the lenses cos of her long nails.. ish she only use its twice n it cost $42 mind u!! was so mad at her…

I feel like doing something to my hair… so I highlighted my hair while sis had some hair treatment… I wanted brown streaks but it turn out like aurburn or abit blonde… haiz.. looks like my old hair last time… See now I lost my sweet gal image… haiz..
I look more matured now, wilder.. jus like last time.. I looked more like a sister to my sis now.. well, she’s happy… I dunno if I am…but oklah, looks good..
Ok damn tired now… need to catch some sleep.. dark eye rings getting real bad.. a lot of pimples popping too…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home