--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, November 29, 2004

some work stuff

hmmm today's the start of week 3.
ok, time flies so quickly. tts great. im aint complaining.
oh btw, the accountant, mandy, said the cheque has been processed so i will be receivin my half mth cheque by tmr. yay!! but i cant spent, need it for hp bill n lunch.

Its a small company. i think i get used to everybody. i aint shy to take anything i want. im the one who will fully utilise the office stationery n facilities. Haha!

Meg is my in-charge cos i be under her till end of this mth. [MICE dept]
She's ok. She can be quite stress at times. She seem to know her stuffs really well, she really cant remember all the details of every single client she handle.
She can be fussy, picky n expect me to do things quickly but she really is a nice lady. Most of the time, i be free, so i help others or surf the net for ideas.
currently,my job now requires alot of creativity as i am to come up with new unique tours.

Sabrina, my supervisor. also senior executive. [Tarriff dept] She's ok. Gosh, she's the expert man. Heard she worked more than 10 yrs. She does things so promptly. Though i dun fancy her bout late dismissal. i do find her alright.
Momo n val always had lunch wif her, i also hear complains fm them nt wanting to eat wif her. today's the first time we all had lunch together. it went fine. we chatted alot. Haiz... jus leave it to the expert, everything will go fine with me ard. Hahaha

Esli, the only malay staff in the office. [Inbound, FIT dept] She worked for 2mths but resigning this wed cos of late dismissal n low salary. She's my lunch kaki man! sob sob.. so sad she's leaving. i like her... i can relate to her. i hope she'll get a better job soon. We're same age but she grad earlier cos i was in sec5, im 1 yr slower. Btw, her bf in ns same as Ir but diff co. dun think they know each other. her ITP was in bird park, she knew most of my senior who was attached there last time. Small world huh!! She doesnt like Sabrina n esp Anneline.

Anneline, a part-timer, also a french grad. [Inbound, FIT dept] Yup, she speaks french cos she studied in France for 3 yrs. I heard she been offered a full time job. i find her rather fierce but she's ok. Can be irritating at times but its a stressful job, everyone will be irritatin i believe.

Mandy, cute petite bubbly gal [Accountant]. i really like her. im only 2cm taller than her. She got this cute giggles n always helps when help is needed. Only had lunch wif her twice. She's nice. She will keep saying " u very pretty le...", "today going out wif bf ah", "u very cute le.. (den she giggles)", "i dun want to look old, i want to look young", "eh.. where u buy this top?" hahaha. she's cute but she sometimes looks at me too much, abit weird la but im fine wif tt.

Valerie, i dun talk to her tt much yet but she always dun go for lunch.[MICE dept] She's quite sporty in her dressings. Very polite too cos she always say "thank you' to me when i handed her some documents though she's busy wif work. Yah im always retrieving n distributing faxes n printed paper cos i got nothin to do most of the time.

Siew Lian, another quiet person. [Accountant] Dun really talk to her. Heard she's gd fren wif Sabrina n had worked for long time too. Nothin much to say bout her la. Oh btw, she was fm SP too but she's 26 now.

David, funny man. He's the only man in the office but he has the highest post cos he's the GM. [All dept] always joking ard n disturbing me, dun have tt intidimating GM feeling with him. We get along fine. Oh btw, his desk beside me only. Hahaha. He always ask Momo to find him files. Hahaha poor momo!! but she's good at it.

Janet Tan-Collis [CEO]. She's friendly but she can be really serious if things r not done properly. Even Sabrina who worked for 10 yrs r not spared. wat can i say she's the boss!! I think she likes me. She smiles at me all the time but im nt saying she doesnt smile at other pple la. She put her arms on my shoulder twice and she kept asking Sabrina to teach me new things. She likes to joke ard wif me as well. Well, she's now in Spain n will be back soon. Gosh her trip costs over $9000. Wow. might as well increase my allowance, it doesnt hurt rite??

Monica aka Momo. [SP student] Hahaha... she has the biggest desk amongst us at first but she's downgraded with a new extended table wif no PC, no phone and only a stool. Recently, she sat right beside me. Tts great cos there's always someone i can talk to, so not as stressful. But i had share PC wif her.

Valentina. [SP student] She has the longest name in the office. Hahaha. She sat the desk beside me. We're only separated by some dividers. She's stressed all the time cos got alot of work to be done n her stupid PC is super lagging. She always ask, "azizan, u hv anythin to do? can i use ur PC" Val now hold huge responsibility cos she's the only one under Esli, so when she left, Val had to teach us all n be incharge of it.

n of cos, there's me.
Azizan Samsuar.
im ok wif everyone. No one i dun like yet. i think Momo made me "the one who eats alot in the office". Haha.. its true, i do eat alot. Haha...

Last Sat, i decorated the christmas tree. Its nice. I like it... so pretty n cute.
I hadnt update my log book or did my proj yet. I better hurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home