--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, November 07, 2004

SG idols results sux!!

well.. SG IDOL's results sux...
hmmm apart from Taufik la.. well he's great, so talented!! if he was voted out, i've got nothin to say already...
So proud of Taufik!! his performance is very consistent!! Even judges agrees!!

i jus feel Daphne should be OUT!!! argghhh.. damn angry rite now... how come a gal wif a whinny voice can get so far!! she cant be an IDOL... so angry... she better dun end up be SG's ultimate idol... sickening... chickmunk voice n no style!! hmph~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home