--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Ramadhan coming to an End

well well.. Ramadhan is coming to end, Syawal is nearing....
its been a mth of fasting...
everythin is jus lovely...
i dunno if other muslims have their own culture but im glad i am a malay
a culture tt still lives till today... pple r still cooking rendang n lontong, baking cookies, cleaning up houses, wearing baju kurungs for raye...
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslims ard the world...

Tmr raya, im so happy...
i received a card fm Yanie all the way fm Australia... i miss her sooo much!!
last nite, went out wif Ir... ate alot as usual...
i love being out wif him but i end up eating alot.. sigh.. nvm
ate at Sakura FarEast den walk ard town.. snacking along the way
den meet Rain at Hereen.. we bought Rupe slippers.. ohh so comfy!! mine's pink, ir's lime green.. nice nice.. he bought for me!! yay.. im totally spoilt.. Ir la, he spoils me!! yest, keep asking me wat i want cos he'll buy it for me... but im not takin adv! i jus bought a pair of lovely pink hairclips cos i wanted it n he likes it.. in fact he choose it for me...
His taste getting better now.. "no.. no.. this dun suits u... u need something sweet.. ahhh this one will look great!!" proud of him!!
Later, go As-shalihin to hv supper... wahaha.. eat only... big belly now!
doesnt matter, Baby say its ok... "u look cute this way, i'll love u all the same" awwwwww... aint he sweet? love him alot...

Tonite, i be going Geylang Bazaar again... this time, all the way thru the nite...
So here's the plan..
later after finish cleaning up, i go meet Amir n my friends after break-fast.. go Geylang... den later i'll join mum, dad, sis n maybe bro there... my whole family will be there till ard 4-6am... last min shopping... haiz... we all jus wanna waste $$ on midnite taxi rides!! haha

ok i gtg, mum screaming again... need to go bakery shop to order cake for Raya.. yup its like a tradition in my family, we order cakes(for birthday) on Hari Raya.. jus for fun.. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home